Product Features for Flightdocs Enterprise and Flightdocs HMX.
Take control of your entire fleet with Flightdocs Enterprise for fixed-wing aircraft and Flightdocs HMX for helicopters. Manage any aircraft, from turboprops to jets.
- Manage aircraft, access reports, perform actions, and schedule operations, from this single, dynamic and easy-to-use dashboard.
- Access new features with the revamped, tech-forward aircraft maintenance solutions: compliance, cost projections, work orders, logbook, and fully integrated inventory and asset management tools.
- Utilize electronic signatures, real-time updating, 24/7 telephone customer support, and instant access to your data from anywhere in the world.
See Enterprise and HMX solution details below.Schedule a demo
Simple. Powerful. Accurate.
The Maintenance Tracking Dashboard allows users to check the status of fleet or maintenance items, and take quick actions on reporting and updating maintenance events. The design and presentation of data simplifies your experience, minimizes learning curves for your team and drastically increases efficiency during daily use.
- Bird’s-Eye View. The high-level Maintenance Information Center is a highly visual dashboard that is intuitive, clean and quick one-stop shop to access and track operational information.
- Drill Down. Always stay on task with the most commonly used area of the system, the “Due List,” or view color-coded status indicators for key data.
Component Tracking Made Easy
The Inventory Control Dashboard delivers everything you need to manage the movement of parts throughout your operation. Flightdocs listened to customer feedback: Avionics inventory systems are complex and difficult to navigate. So we streamlined the experience for our customers.
- Item Catalog. We make it is easy to monitor key inventory information such as expirations, low-stock alerts and urgent requests. A search bar makes it easy to find items.
- Actions. Easily maneuver new inventory, purchase orders, barcodes, shipping and much more. Every transaction is recorded, and key data auto-populates to the Maintenance Tracking Dashboard for true integration.
- Custom Equipment Management (CEM). With virtually no data entry, this tool dramatically increases efficiency and reduces errors, streamlining the process of moving engines and major components on and off your aircraft.
Optimized Planning and Maintenance Control
Work Orders is the perfect tool to manage the planning, execution and recording of maintenance, inventory and workforce information. With quick navigation and filtering, see real-time progress at a high level.
- Streamlined. Build reusable parts lists for maintenance items and allocate them directly from Inventory to a Work Order. Transfer data from a Work Order to an eLogbook.
- Integrated. View estimated and actual work hours to produce reports based on labor, part and additional cost projections, or send Work Order data to third-party platforms using our web-based developer API.
- Customized. Update, sign and review completed work using custom workflow flags to manage processes and communicate with team members.
Simplified and Secure
eLogbooks™ delivers advanced controls, a streamlined workflow and industry standards for the backup and uncompromising security of your maintenance records.
- Electronic Compliance. Create logbook entries with ease, eliminate duplication of work, reduce errors and achieve considerable time savings.
- Easy To Use. Drag and drop work into a logbook entry, securely sign the entry by using Fd | eSignature™, archive and print a hard copy—all in less than a minute.
- Flexibility & Customization. Get a wide variety of print formats and preferences. Export to Adobe® PDF or Microsoft® Word™ to customize the look and feel.
Discrepancy, MEL, NEF & CDL Tracking
Report, track and correct Discrepancies, MELs, NEFs, and CDLs in real-time. This electronic solution eliminates paper write-ups and increases future aircraft reliability and up-time.
- Instant Communications. Maintenance or crew can report discrepancies and notify team members in real time, even while airborne.
- Options. Maintenance items can be corrected and signed off, or deferred. MELs or NEFs will automatically be added to the aircraft “Due List” projections and can be moved to a Work Order for scheduled completion.
- Data Capture. Capture critical information that is historically missed, such as ATA code and related maintenance items. Record videos and images to prevent troubleshooting and reduce turnaround time.
Request, Order, and Receive
The Purchasing platform streamlines your procurement process, enhances traceability and reports key financial data for your operation. Plus, it’s fully integrated with the Inventory Dashboard.
- Dashboard Glance. See high-level categories such as expired/expiring items, POs, stock, repairs and requests. One click opens details for further review.
- Integrated Modules. Parts Requests, POs and Repair and Shipping Orders modules are integrated with Inventory and accessible from web and mobile apps.
- Parts & Shipping. Technicians quickly can obtain parts from Inventory in real time. Users can convert requests into a PO and send to vendors. Integrations with FedEx®, UPS® and DHL® gives real-time delivery insight.
Sign. Update. Done.
The fully electronic workflow is made possible through the use of Flightdocs’ Fd | eSignature™, which significantly streamlines the compliance process.
- History. Originally available in 2011, the Flightdocs eSignature was the first electronic signature available that was fully compliant with FAA Advisory Circular 120-78A.
- Upgrades. eSignature™ has upgraded its capabilities of electronically signing documents, such as applying single and dual signatures on different maintenance items. Versioning now allows an audit trail of signed documentation, as well as edits or corrections, to ensure accuracy and integrity.
- Options. Whether signing scheduled tasks, non-routine maintenance items or completed logbook entries, eSignature greatly reduces the time needed to record, update, sign off and create documentation throughout the compliance process.
Manage Flight Data with Ease
The Pilot Dashboard—or Pilot Dash™—enhances communication between flight crew and maintenance teams before, during or after trips. Pilots have access to view and update critical maintenance data real time.
- Streamlined. View critical maintenance from an intuitive dashboard, as well as the status of scheduled and non-routine maintenance items, along with custom reports.
- Ramp Check. This report allows easy tagging and viewing of the status of maintenance items in just one tap. Perfect for delivering maintenance compliance information to the FAA or any other international authority.
- Updates & Integration. Information such as aircraft times or discrepancies can be updated, and are integrated with the Non-Routine Maintenance Dashboard and the FAA-compliant eSignature, so crews can eliminate paper forms on pilot-reported squawks.
Access Everything You Need, Wherever You Are
Mobile Apps are designed to provide secure and reliable access to data, and up-to-date information from anywhere in the world. Flight departments and major carriers have invested heavily in mobile technology and apps to maximize operational efficiency, considerably cut costs and reduce error margins.
- Thought Leadership. Flightdocs is a leader in mobile aviation solutions, particularly in the maintenance and inventory markets. We continue to invent new technologies and features to bring you the best possible mobile experience available.
- Mobile App. Get quick access to key information for maintenance, inventory and operations through mobile dashboards and fully digital workflows.
- Benefits. Experience the benefits immediately—reduction of paperwork, elimination of duplicate tasks and a faster process to access, update and sign off records in real time.
Protected At All Times
Keeping your records fully secure and accessible at all times is our highest priority.
- Infrastructure. Continual investment in Flightdocs’ infrastructure— including monitoring, security backups and accessibility—ensure that data is protected at all times.
- Global Data Centers. Customer data is housed in strategically located, SSAE16-certified data centers, with 24/7 security and backup power generation. The data is geo-replicated and stored in multiple locations, with instant fail-overs in place in the event of a natural disaster or catastrophe.
- Continuous Monitoring. Full time, continuous monitoring and the latest in intrusion prevention hardware and software is used to maintain data security.
Countless Integration Options
Get countless options and the power to safely, seamlessly and deeply integrate services with third-party applications through our advanced web-based application programming interface (API).
- Connect & Transfer. The API opens and maintains a secure connection between Flightdocs and third-party platforms for transferring data for common integrations such as flight scheduling and accounting.
- Seamless & Accurate. With a secure, encrypted connection, the API secures a tight integration resulting in accurate information transfer, thereby drastically reducing data entry errors and eliminating manual transfers of critical data.
- 24/7 Service. We provide the technology to connect to other platforms, and our industry-leading customer service helps with questions for your cross-platform needs along the way.
Ready In Under An Hour
The design and presentation of data in Flighdocs Enterprise and Flightdocs HMX is so intuitive that it simplifies flight departments’ experience, minimizes learning curves and drastically increases efficiency during daily use.
- Learning Curve. Many operations report that it takes less than an hour to start using the system and feel comfortable with it.
- Customer Service. When in doubt, customers lean on Flightdocs’ U.S.-based team for support, step by step, 24/7.
- A Promise. It’s Flightdocs’ quest to answer each and every incoming call within two rings.
100% US Based Support. 24/7/365
Great technology backed by industry-leading customer support is what truly sets Flightdocs apart. Since day one, Flightdocs has been committed to providing top-notch customer service, around the clock.
- 24/7 Analysts. Backed by an analyst team of aviation specialists that is 100% U.S.-based and available 24/7/365, Flightdocs understands the demands of this industry. You will always reach a live analyst. Flightdocs is the only maintenance tracking provider with this level of customer support.
- Only the Best. Customers consistently rate Flightdocs with the best customer service in the industry, and we continue to enhance the services we provide to operators worldwide. We listen to your feedback and look for ways to enhance services year after year.
- Monitoring. Flightdocs aviation specialists monitor ADs and SBs, apply maintenance schedule revisions, create links to the latest reference materials and process compliance updates as needed.
Making the move to Flightdocs Enterprise or HMX is easy. Our Enrollments Team manages the extraction, migration and a review of your maintenance and inventory data.
- The Process. We start by reviewing the enrollment process with you, and obtaining your aircraft and inventory data. Once the enrollment process is initiated, we import your data to Flightdocs’ secure database.
- The People. Flightdocs’ Enrollment Analysts perform an aircraft review, confirming the configuration and airworthiness requirements are accurate and in accordance with the latest revisions of OEM maintenance manuals and local authorities.